Assets Tool for iOS Developers is an easier way to create your icons or to manage them without wasting long periods of time.
The app is designed to help xcode developers create iOS and Mac apps fast, generating assets folders, resizing images to all needed sizes, creating app icons, and adding empty space content.
– Drag and drop an image or a tree of directors and have all your images ready to be used with Xcode. You can choose to export your images directly to Xcode project assets folder, or in any other place;
– If you have one or more images that need to be scaled, but your designer has sent them without @3x or @2x suffix, you can drag and drop them and have them all with the same suffix;
– If you have your @3x image 98×99 px and you need it to be 99×99, just drag the image. Also, you can specify how big the padding should be. The image quality won’t be affected;
– You can now simply resize all your images at once, just by specifying the desired size and dragging the images.
– Create @2x and @1x from your @3x image;
– Create @1x from your @2x image.
Supported app icons:
– iOS apps (all icons sizes both for iPhone and iPad);
– Mac app icons;
– Apple Watch app icons;
– Apple TV app icons.
We use this application every day in our office and we have decided to share Assets Tool for iOS Developers with other fellows branch workers.