Software Intern, check this out:
We are looking for a part-time or full-time Software Intern to join our team! The future lies within the youth, therefore we motivate and prepare students for a smooth transition to employment and business world.
We challenge you!
The scope of these internships is to help you identify improvements and discover your own working pulse. We quantify the benefits of making these improvements.
In plus, we work with you to implement the best solutions. We are not here to tell you what to do, but if you want to evolve, we will advise you and assist you in reaching your full exclusive potential.
Skills and qualifications
- A good Software Intern will have to possess problem solving skills and have logical thinking mind, also patience and attention to details.
- We can teach you how to do efficient work, therefore you have to be open-minded and ready to improve your logical reasoning as well as logic for programming.
- You have to possess Computer Science fundamentals (good understanding of basic programming and data structures, valuable knowledge of OOP, good command of the English language).
- You will have to develop and maintain iOS, Android, Windows Phone or Mac OS X apps, thus a clean and understandable code is needed.
- Because the mobile industry changes its sides faster than the speed of sound, what we expect from you is an eagerness for new technologies and practices.
- As mentioned above, don’t worry if you are new to the professional world, we know it’s hard for you to differentiate between the hundreds of listings you see online. Take your time and make sure our services best fit your needs and principles. Of course, previous experience is an advantage.
We are looking forward to hearing from you: