We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags, and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to us so whether you are new to wuz or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better Apps to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you provide us
- Access to your Facebook profile and contacts;
- Access to your Whatsapp profile and contacts;
- Access to your phone contact list;
- Access to your Twitter profile;
- Access to your email address;
- Access to your messages;
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends of the App. These tools collect information send by your device or our Application. This includes information about the usage of the Application, that helps us in improving it.
Cookies and similar technologies
Log file information
When you use our App, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Application, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Application.
You have the options of choosing whether or not you want to receive push notifications from the Application. For example, if the notifications are on, we will send you a reminder when each Holiday is happening, but you are the one choosing the time of the notification.
On the same note, you can choose to get (or not) a daily message, which you can also choose the time of the notification.
How we use your information
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Application;
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Application;
- Develop and test new products and features;
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- Diagnose or fix technology problems;
- Automatically update the wuz Application on your device;
- Promote other TAGonSoft Applications directly to you.
Sharing your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside TAGonSoft without your consent.
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Application to you (Google Play Store). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Application under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to wuz make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Information you share
Our Application lets you share information with other Apps. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Application.
Other websites and services
How to contact us
Thank you for reading!